|Home||» Products||» Clampmeter||» Power Clamp Meter|
We are specialized in distributing and supplying an extensive range of Power Clamp Meter. Our reliable vendors make use of premium quality materials and sophisticated technologies in engineering these meters. We offer various models of meters varying in capacities and specifications to suffice the needs of our patrons. Our offered clamp meters are widely appreciated for their features like connectivity with computer, accuracy in measurement and long service life. Power Clamp Meter offered by us is used to measure voltage, current and frequency of a power system.
Three Phase Digital Power Clamp Meter
Power measurement of 3-phase 3-wire, 3-phase 4-wire, single-phase mode
V, A, W, VA, VAR, kWh, PF, Hz measurement
Double display two parameters on each menu and store 28 groups of measurement parameter
Measure total power value and five power parameters of each phase in 3-phase measurement mode respectively
Autorange and TRMS display
With PC RS232 interface and windows graphics software
Display measurement time and select tested signal be power supply for the clamp at one time, the instrument can measurement for long time
Large LCD display, multifunctional button control
Harmonic Power Clamp Meter
- Measuring voltage, current, voltage/current peak, effective/reactive/apparent power (single-phase), power factor, reactivity, phase angle, frequency, phase detection (3-phase), voltage/current harmonic levels (up to 20th) and total harmonic distortion (THD-F AND THD-R).
- TRMS value can enforce the accuracy of measuring the non-sinusoidal waveforms or distorted waveforms.
- Phase detection: Normal/reverse/missing (at 3-phase balanced load).
- Record: MAX value and MIN value (effective in the voltage, current and effective/apparent power functions).
- Data Storage: can memorize up to 100 measuring values, and download to PC software by RS-232 interface .
- Low battery indication.
- Data hold.
- Auto power-off.
- PC-link: RS-232C interface by optical insulating coupler.