Caoting thickness meter
Product Code : 113
Brand Name : CHY
Gun-Type Coating Thickness Gauge - 113
Coating Thickness Meter is small in size, light in weight, easy to carry. Although complex and advanced, it is convenient to use and operate. Its ruggedness will allow many years of use if proper operating techniques are followed. Please read the following instructions carefully and always keep this manual within easy reach.
- CE-Mark approval
- Portability and simplicity one-hand operation
- 2-point calibration
- Display Back-Light feature
- µm/mils user-selective
- Auto power off function
- For the ferrite material use
- Display: 3½ digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with a maximum reading of 1999.
- Low battery indication: The "is displayed when the battery voltage drops below the operating level.
- Operating environment: 0°C to 50°C at <75% R.H.
- Storage environment: -20°C to 60°C, 0 to 80% R.H. with battery removed from meter.
- Accuracy: Stated accuracy at 23°C±5°C, <75% R.H..
- Auto power off: 15 seconds.
- Dimensions: 148mm(H) x 105mm(W) x 42mm(D).
- Range: 0 to 40.0mils (0 to 1000µm)
- Resolution: 0.1mils/1µm
- Response Time: 1 second
- ±(4digts) on 0 to 7.8mils
- ±(7digts) on 0 to 199µm
- ±(3% + 4dgts) on 7.9mils to 40mils
- 200µm to 1000µm.